The NSERC CREATE Training Program in Building a Workforce for the Cryptographic Infrastructure of the 21st Century (CryptoWorks21) is inviting applications for postdoctoral positions in research areas supporting the goals of:
- Developing quantum-safe cryptographic tools (i.e. secure against quantum adversaries) and their applications, and
- Deploying quantum-safe tools in the information security infrastructure.
CryptoWorks21 seeks outstanding candidates interested in or conducting research in the areas spanning:
- Fundamental tools for building quantum-safe cryptography and their applications,
- Implementation of quantum-safe tools, and
- Deploying and integrating quantum-safe systems.
A PhD in mathematics, computer science, physics or engineering and a proven ability for excellence in research are required.
Successful candidates will collaborate with an interdisciplinary and international team including engineers, computer scientists, mathematicians and physicists and will have a unique opportunity to collaborate with academic and government agencies, and industry.
Applications will be considered until positions are filled.
CryptoWorks21 members are eligible to receive stipends and funding in support of exchanges, conferences, and collaboration. For further information about this postdoctoral position, please contact CryptoWorks21: firstname.lastname@example.org.